There are many good quality garage door companies out there and we’ll even refer some names to you if we are unable to help! But, unfortunately there are also many that like to take advantage of people.
Just like trying to find a good, honest mechanic, it can be difficult to find a garage door specialist that you can trust.
Here are a few reasons that we’ve demonstrated that we’re a company you can trust:
- We’ve been around for over 5 years. It is often stated that 80% of businesses fail within the first 5 years. We’ve been around for 7 years and are still going strong and we built our success over honesty, hard work, and always doing what’s best for our customers.
- We’ve got incredible reviews! Sometimes it’s hard to gauge a company based off of their reviews, but when a company only has positive reviews in multiple places it definitely gives you a little peace of mind. We have outstanding reviews on Google, Yelp, Thumbtack, Angie’s List, Home Adviser and others!
- Knowledgeable, professional, and friendly technicians. Our technicians are fully trained and always greet you with a warm, friendly smile. They will answer your questions and go above and beyond to make sure that you are a satisfied with the service provided. Our technicians will always treat you courteously and respectfully and they have the knowledge and training to get the job done right.
- Free Estimates! We are not ashamed of our prices and are always willing to discuss prices over the phone, however if we can’t diagnose the problem over the phone and give you an accurate price, we will happily schedule an appointment to take a look for FREE. We won’t perform a service until we’ve discussed the price with you and have your approval which eliminates your risk and also give you assurance that we stand by the quality of our work and the fairness of our prices.
- We are a small, local business. If you like to support small businesses, then look no further for your garage door needs! Because of our size, we are able to give a personal touch that many other companies are unable to provide. Being a local company means that we care about the community in which we serve. We love being in Denver and know that home ownership comes with many unexpected expenses and we strive to make those issues a little less stressful so that you can move on with your life.
- We are confident in our service. All of our services come with a minimum 90 day warranty – and we even warranty some things up to 10 years! That means that if anything goes wrong within the warranty period, we don’t charge you anything to come back and fix it! Our warranties demonstrate that we stand by the service we provide.
Don’t forget about our Summer Promotion! See Details in the previous post!